August 31, 2009

Halloween II Motion Poster

It seems that motion posters are all the rage nowadays. The new Halloween film by Rob Zombie just got one, and I quite like it. It's a bit sad, though, that the poster comes after a weekend in which Zombie lost the box office battle to the latest Final Destination sequel. Then again, most people agree that the film sucks to the n-th degree, so maybe it actually got better than it deserved. I guess I'll have to see it and judge on my own.



EDIT: By the by, it looks like the next Halloween film will be in 3D and Rob Zombie will not be attached to it. I like Rob Zombie as a director so this is good news: I'd rather see him work with something else for a change. Michael Myers has had way too many movies about him, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment